An electric engine that is adapted for the system is used for regulation. This combination of display and controller is an easy entry-level solution for automating the seeder.
With just a few configuration steps, DRILL-Control can be adapted to the required conditions. The configurations can be created and edited either using a PC configurator or directly on the terminal. The DRILL-Controller offers internal trip and total counters for the area, quantity, time and area output for documentation purposes.
The standardised ASD interface can be used to predefine and read out application rates. Moreover, the system then becomes SECTION-Control compatible. As a standard, DRILL-Control is capable of controlling the bout marker and pre-emergence marker as well as monitoring the fan speed and the hopper fill level.
- Control of working lights, hopper lights and beacon
- 41 preprogrammed tramline rhythms for the seeder and the option of storing individual rhythms
- Integrated product database for up to 30 products (seed and fertiliser)
- The calibration results are saved along with the product
- Speed, target rate and calibration factor
- Half width shutoff system by controlling the linear actuators or switching off the metering drives
- Control of solenoid or motorized tramline valves
- Starting the calibration using an external calibration button
- Easy handling
- Combined display and controller solution
- Inexpensive entry-level solution
- Available as a kit, including the electric metering drive
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.