The Trimble AG25 GNSS antenna is compact and housed in a rugged unit, making it ideal for monitoring and seismic applications that require reliable and high accuracy.
This high-performance antenna can track multiple correction signals, including GPS (L1/L2/L5), GLONASS (G1/G2/G5) and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) and L-Band. It is capable of tracking signals from lower elevation satellites, which is very useful in tough environment.
- GNSS support including GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and L-Band
- Enhanced ability to track lower elevation satellite signals
- Built-in magnets for quick and simple installation
- Can be installed permanently using the 5/8 inch thread
- Improved multipath mitigation
- TNC Connector
- Compatible with the NetR9 Ti-M monitoring receiver
Get a Quote
Please fill out the form below to submit your quote request. The fields marked with an asterisk are required fields for a quote request.