Automated, hands-free, steering system installs directly into the hydraulic system, delivers highest-accuracy steering in any field type. The Trimble® Autopilot™ automated steering system automatically steers your vehicle on line with maximum precision.
When your vehicle gets offline, Autopilot signals it to adjust its position to follow the correct path, no matter the field pattern or terrain type — so you can focus on the job ahead of you.
OnSwath Line Acquisition Technology
Trimble OnSwath™ line acquisition technology allows Autopilot users to customize line acquisition preferences to the vehicle and field operation at hand. Using OnSwath the vehicle projects its path to the line, which allows it to get back online faster.
NextSwath End-of-Row Turn Technology
When used on the TMX-2050 display, Autopilot includes Trimble NextSwath™ end-of-row turn technology to automatically calculate and execute the best possible path to turn around a vehicle and approach the next crop row or swath with the implement precisely aligned to begin working.
Terrain Compensation Technology
Autopilot uses T3™ sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground.
- Provides automatic steering for your vehicle with one-inch repeatability
- Integrates directly into your vehicle’s hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Utilizes terrain compensation technology for high accuracy on difficult terrain
- Ideal for the most demanding row crop farming applications
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
- Complete field applications quickly and accurately
- Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
- Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.