The Trimble® EZ-Guide® 250 system is an entry-level display providing high-quality guidance capabilities at an entry-level price. It is ideal for farmers who desire basic precision agriculture functionality for fields that require lower-accuracy corrections.
The EZ-Guide® 250 provides basic precision agriculture functionalities, including:
Guidance and Mapping
- Coverage, point, line, and area mapping
- Manual guidance for a number of field patterns
- Hands-free guidance by adding the EZ-Steer® assisted steering system
USB Data Transfer
- Data transfer between from the field to the office with a USB Drive
- Data analysis and reporting with Farm Works Software®
- Rugged construction for everyday field use
- Compact 4.3” color screen
- Quick installation and fast learning curve
- One built-in GPS receiver
Available Correction Services
Trimble offers a wide range of real-time correction services — whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.