FieldLevel II helps ensure optimal water management by providing improvements in yields, water usage, and farm productivity.
- Efficiently distribute water by maintaining grade
- Improve yields by controlling excess water
- Minimize water costs and improve farm productivity
The Trimble® FieldLevel™ II system provides a complete solution for surveying, designing, and levelling field surfaces to ensure optimal water management. It provides vast improvements in yields, water usage, and farm productivity.
- Map your fields with precision RTK measurements to provide optimal field coverage and ensure the most accurate field surface drainage designs.
- Create boundaries, interior points, and surfaces with ease.
- Calculate and report on the true dimensions of your survey area.
- Create a best-fit surface using Autoplane technology based on your survey, prescribed slopes, and cut and fill balance requirements.
- Define primary and cross slopes for your prescribed orientation and grades, allowing you to easily touch up fields that have previously been levelled.
- Benefit from Multiplane design software for more complex field requirements, and seamlessly transfer data back to your FieldLevel II system.
- Drive the scraper hydraulic valves automatically to move the optimal amount of dirt across your fields.
- Level your fields using any make and model of tractor and scraper.
- Operate both tandem and dual scraper systems to increase your productivity when levelling your fields.
LEVEE DESIGN & INSTALLATION
The Trimble FieldLevel II system offers users two methods of installing rice levees, giving operators the flexibility they desire. Choose from either a complete levee design and guide solution, or the option of guiding your vehicle manually along a contour.
- Capture 3D topography data using the FieldLevel II Survey and Design module on your TMX-2050™ or FmX® display and import data to Trimble Ag Software.
- Analyse the shape of the field using the 3D viewer, contours, flow arrows, and tributary information.
- Define the start point, vertical intervals, and turn radius capability of the machinery being used; WM-Subsurface software will determine the best levee locations in the field for optimal water use.
- Export the design back to your TMX-2050 or FmX display, and utilise the Trimble Autopilot™ automated steering system to guide the tractor as the levees are installed.
- Alternatively, use the FieldLevel II system to manually mark levees along the contours of your field instead of using traditional laser methods.
- Define the start point of your levee, and then allow the Trimble display to guide you left or right for marking perfect levees along the contour.
- Decrease the time and difficulty associated with marking a levee by changing the blade step up or down as you move from one contour to another.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.