Whether you’re a grower or an earthworks contractor, the Trimble® WM-Form™ land forming solution can help you fix underproducing acres – while also controlling the cost of the earthworks and minimizing disturbance to valuable topsoil.
- Level fields with single or multiple planes using a best-fit or custom plane, or with multiple hinges
- Drain water in any direction or to a linear feature such as a ditch or existing drainage system
- Create multi-direction variable slope designs to optimize the surface for furrow irrigation
- Create section lines and design each section individually
- Generate multiple design variations for the field, then compare them in 3D view against the original topography
- Produce 2D cut/fill estimates and reports
Optimize Your Acreage
You’ll get problem areas producing in no time, while you:
- Open up more acres to be farmed
- Enable optimal water distribution and drainage
- Minimize disturbance to valuable topsoil
- Reduce erosion and minimize flooding by effectively channeling water
- Create more uniform production and increase yield
WM-Form allows you to design variable-shaped fields and topography based on the best use of existing contours, the water needs of individual crops, and even individual farming practices.
As a complete end-to-end workflow, WM-Form allows you to perform field survey, analyze topography, create an optimized design, export earthworks reports and control files, and conduct land forming operations on the machine. The WM-Form software can also be used to generate earthworks volume estimates and produce detailed project bids for contractors.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.